Thursday, October 9, 2008

Being a mom :)


Being a mom surely has its challenges BUT more than that it has soooooooooo many fun moments, special times & incredible lessons about oneself & of loving others.


Most women dream of being a mom to the extent that they yearn for it. Others shrug & think that it may be cool one day. I just hope one day is not too late!


Personally I think every woman should experience motherhood. It's like a rite of passage. It definitely reveals how much your body is able to withstand & how big your heart truly is. I also think some women should seriously ponder why they want to become a mother. It is NOT a trend!! No matter how many celebs seem to be having babies, it's not a whim or a fancy!!


I love being a mom. I have learnt so many lessons already - too numerous to count! And my daughter is only 2 years old! I adore her! I adore her spirit & energy :) I can't imagine life without her ever!


I believe I'm learning to love more, to truly care more. I'm learning about my body & how much I can do with very little sleep/energy. It really is amazing what happens when another life besides that of your partner, is involved.


My daughter is quite a chatter box BUT again I'm not surprised, being a teacher and all. She has heard me talk alot! Also, it's really cool hearing her express herself & mimic what she has heard. She is quite the adventurer, linguistically speaking :)


Stay tuned for more stories at a later date ;)

No comments: